Termite Inspections Sydney
At Pest Shield, we provide complete termite management strategies, ranging from Termite Inspections through to an ongoing TermiShield management plan which ensures the safety of your property and your peace of mind. We conduct expert Termite Inspections, Termite Risk Assessments, and install Termite Chemical Barriers as well as Termite Baiting and Monitoring Systems.
Our strategies are all designed to eliminate the colony by using the methods mentioned above and employing only the highest quality termiticides and termite baits.
What Areas Do We Inspect
- Complete inspection and assessment of all accessible internal areas and rooms*
- Complete inspection and assessment of all accessible external areas, including garage(s) and shed(s)*
- Inspection and assessment of timber in yard such as landscaping timbers & retaining walls, trees, stumps and loose timbers
- Roof void and Subfloor Cavities
What’s on the Report
- Details any identified evidence of termite workings, damage, and activity.
- Details regarding Termite Risk Factors
- Details Timber Decay, Wood Rot, and Fungi
- Moisture related issues such as drainage issues, leaks, and insufficient ventilation
- As well as full recommendations on how to remedy application issues
- Full Termite Treatment quotations are available upon request. We offer both Termite Baiting Systems and Termite Treated Zones.
Q. How likely would I have Termites in my home?
A. Termites are a big risk all over Australia and statistics show that on average 1 in every 3 houses are affected by Termites at some point in their lifetime.
Q. How often should I get my home inspected?
A. Termites can attack your home at any time therefore we recommend that every home should be inspected at least once every 6 months.
Q. I found termites/damage, what should I do?
A. If active Termites are found, LEAVE THEM. Termites should not be disturbed as they will retract back into the ground and will make it very hard to treat correctly. Call us immediately if termites are found in your home.
* Reasonable Access as Defined by the Australian Standards
What Do You Need To Do?
Get a free quote
0404 967 802
Watch Our Helpful Videos >>>
What we offer
We offer affordable inspections, contact us for a quote.
Complete property report
Our inspections comes with a complete report of your property.
Fully licensed and insured
All our technicians are fully qualified and insured.
We always have two technicians on site to ensure a thorough inspection of your property.
We are Available 7 Days a week.
07:00AM to 6:00PM – Monday to Friday
08:00AM to 4:00PM – Saturday
10:00AM to 5:00PM – Sunday
0404 967 802 | firstname.lastname@example.org